The Kitten Adoption Process
The Adoption Process we use ensures that our Sphynx, Elf and Bambino Cats are suitable for your lifestyle and that you are fully aware of the unique needs of the Sphynx, Elf or Bambino Cat.
Cost of a Sphynx or Bambino Cat is currently $2,000
- The first step is to contact us via the contact telephone number
where we can assess whether a Sphynx or
Bambino Cat is right for you and your family and answer any questions that you may have.
( Contact Telephone: Mobile: 0438 673 454 )
PLEASE Do Not TEXT, if you are serious about adopting from us.
- The second step is to choose your Kitten from the current Litters that are available.
Please watch our web page "NEW & AVAILABLE" for details of New Litters Born and Cats ready for Adoption.
Then you can arrange to pay your Holding Deposit.
- The Third step will involve full payment of the balance owing and at this time you will be able to take your Sphynx or Bambino
Baby home. This generally occurs when the kitten is 10 weeks old and ready to leave for it's New Home.
Once you have taken your kitten home, we are contactable via our contact phone number
Mobile: 0438 673 454 ), should any issues arise. We are there to provide you with the support you need.
Please do not hesitate to contact us even with issues which may seem insignificant,
or on any care issues that you may need further clarification on.
We genuinely love our Sphynx and Bambino Babies and their ongoing wellbeing is very important to us.
Kitten Adoption Price includes:
- Vaccinations at 6 & 10 weeks with F3 or F4 Vaccine
- Kitty Litter Training
- Registration with Australian National Cats Inc. (ANC)
We do sell to Interstate buyers and our precious Sphynx Kittens have travelled very well with the Pet Transport Companies and methods that we recommend. We can provide travel
quotes and instructions.
WE DO NOT SELL UN-DESEXED KITTENS